WWE has reported that Daniel Bryan is medically clear to wrestle again! On that note, I was thinking about his character, and there are five future storylines that need to happen!
- Shane McMahon turns heel on Daniel Bryan and they fight at Wrestlemania. I know that the WWE is planning on Shane McMahon teaming with Daniel Bryan to face Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. However, Bryan’s been on the fence with Zayn and Owens whereas McMahon flat out hates Zayn and Owens. However, McMahon could play the role where he’s been waiting to get his hands on Daniel Bryan and blindside attacks him as he is “celebrating” Daniel Bryan’s return. Boom, they square off at Wrestlemania for control of Smackdown Live!
- After the Superstar Shakeup, The Miz goes to Smackdown and Randy Orton goes to Raw. The Miz tells Daniel Bryan that he should be relegated to the bingo halls and just stay away forever and treat him like that zit in the one place in your back that you can’t reach. Daniel Bryan challenges The Miz for Intercontinental Title at a future PPV, and they have a lengthy feud.
- Daniel Bryan helps Hideo Itami win the Cruiserweight Title on 205 Live and Itami repays him by attacking him! This sets up a title for title Intercontinental vs. Cruiserweight title at Summerslam. It gives 205 Live the much needed shot in the arm and provides a boost to Hideo Itami’s career. This allows Daniel to drop the belt to Hideo, providing much needed credibility to the 205 Live Division. Plus, they were fierce rivals in ROH and New Japan.
- Daniel Bryan shocks the world by finally winning that elusive Royal Rumble and he chooses to face the champion Shinsuke Nakamura, but he turns heel on Shinsuke. He tells Shinsuke that “I created you, I taught you everything that you know and I can destroy it just like that”, setting up a mentor vs. student type of match at Wrestlemania.
- Daniel Bryan wins the match in controversial fashion with the help of people in masked hoodies. The people in the masked hoodies are Finn Balor, Gallows & Anderson, and Kenny Omega! Bullet Club is reformed in WWE, A.J. Styles, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens make the save and we have a war of the factions!
Lastly, can we have Daniel Bryan come out to “Final Countdown” by Europe?